Their Future, Our Mission
Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre provides information, referrals, training and resources to families, individuals and organizations who are seeking the best care and early learning for children.
Answering important questions for more than 20,000 parents
and caregivers each year.
Referrals in several languages to over 5,000 parents each year.
Many different courses, workshops and seminars for parents and caregivers
in several languages.
A library of more than 15,000 books, videos, periodicals and resource
materials in many languages.
Download our brochure for more information.
Media Release: 25 years Inspiring Excellence in Child Care and Early Learning
Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre Hosts Fundraising Dinner on May 31, 2012
Westcoast reaccredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) - March 2012
Westcoast reaccredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) – 2016
Read the article 'Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre in 2009'
from the Winter 2009 edition of Early Childhood Educator (ECEBC Journal)
Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre respects and upholds an individual’s right to
privacy and to protection of his or her personal information. [more]
CLIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Westcoast respects and
promotes the human, legal and civil
rights of persons served and seeks to
ensure that they obtain all services to
which they are entitled. For more information, download Westcoast's Client Rights and Responsibilities brochure (pdf).
ANNUAL REPORTS & MORE
• Westcoast Annual Report 2016-17
• Westcoast Financial Statements March 31, 2017
• Westcoast Annual Report 2015-16
• Westcoast Financial Statements March 31, 2016
• Westcoast Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2014-15
• Westcoast Annual Report 2013-14
• Westcoast Strategic Plan 2013
• Westcoast Annual Report 2012-13 / Audited Financial Statements
• Westcoast Annual Report 2011-12
• Westcoast Annual Report 2010-11
• Westcoast Annual Report 2009-10
• Westcoast Annual Report 2008-09
• Westcoast Annual Report 2007-08
• Westcoast Annual Report 2006-07
response to the Early Learning Agency Consultation (July 2008)